Ten reasons to use WordPress themes from StudioPress
I’ve been using some WordPress themes from StudioPress in recent months and have been pretty impressed – so I thought I would highlight some of the reasons why in this short post.
- Customisable search engine options so that you can have different titles and other meta tags for each post/page.
- Sensible use of the h1 tag so that the h1 on the home page is different to posts or other pages. For example, for effective search engine optimisation you do not want the h1 tag to be wrapped around the site title on all pages; this is customisable in StudioPress theme settings
- Simple redirection of RSS feeds to Feedburner without using a plug-in.
- A whole range of primary and secondary navigation menu options. Granted, WordPress have improved their custom menu options in recent months but the StudioPress options work really well.
- Different layout options for each post/page. For example, you might want content with a single sidebar on some pages but two sidebars on others.
- Addition of scripts in the header or above the closing